Now that you and your brand have identified Facebook as a great platform to engage with your fans and have built up a valuable community, it’s time to reward and interact with your customers to keep your page growing.
Some of the most popular brands on Facebook include Coca Cola, Disney and Starbucks.
Their pages –
- act as a central hub for customers and fans
- contain the latest information about the company, including employment within the country
- are constantly updated with new games and fresh content
- educate and explain some of the main features and selling points of their products and services
- Watch your grammar and your spelling and be sure to create updates that are thoughtful and conversational.
- Generate interaction and buzz -add a unique offer to your post and include something that fans can respond to, so they interact with your brand.
- Photos and videos are always more fun than just a simple status update.
- If you have a Rewards Program or a loyalty membership – than reward customers for sharing your Facebook page with their friends.
- Create engagement – by posing a question– something your customers and fans would want to answer or share.