Madeline Johnson, The Market Council’s CEO interviewed by Senior Editor, Nanci McArdle in the October 2011 issue of American Spa Magazine. The topic: innovative ways to boost retail sales by offering your spa clients a good time. Read the full story and issue of American Spa here.
MJ’s Party Time Tips
1. Make sure you have pre-packaged retail products by price range, lifestyle and type of product. Display with care.
2. Secure enough sales staff to help customers purchase products and have manufacturers reps come for the evening to help sell.
3. Keep it experiential by having the customers try the scrubs, gels, lotions and potions and a fun and exciting setting.
4. Give guests a taste of the treatment with 15 minute facials and massages to help sell the products.
5. Appeal to all of the senses. Make sure to pay attention to your selection of lighting, aroma, music and beverages.
Remember, the more engaging your staff is, the more customers will seek advice and knowledge about how to look, feel and be vibrantly healthy for a more enriched life.
Contact us for help with your spa marketing today.