Take a look at some of the newest customized flash drives being produced at Molotalk.
Most companies need a modular press kit to accommodate a fluctuating amount of information. Companies that are growing have information that is flowing, so it’s important to update frequently, if your printing your kits, take a look at these award-winning companies –
You can get as creative as you’d like with your press kit, but keep in mind that journalists will expect certain basic elements. These include:
- A press release announcing new product/service launches
- Company backgrounder with milestones
- Founder profiles and company milestones
- High and low-resolution photos
- Industry research/trends/statistics
The easiest way to make your press kit available 24/7 is to put all the documents into a PDF or a ZIP file and put a download link to the file on your website’s media/news/press page. This page works best when it’s in your website navigation, preferably on the homepage. The idea is to make it easy to find.