The cosmetic, skin and hair care market is inundated with exciting innovation. With so many products available, how does a consumer know which really works and which are safe? How will they know that your product is truly the most innovative and absolutely the best bang for their beauty buck?
Sure, beauty blogger and website reviews assist with web searches, and we certainly help our clients reach the most influential – – but awards from top-tier media will also boost your brand awareness as well. A part of our PR strategy, for many of the brands we represent, is making sure their new products are considered for the Best of Beauty from media outlets like. . .
- Allure Reader’s Choice Awards (June) and Best in Beauty Awards (October).
- CEW (Cosmetic Executive Women), a nonprofit professional organization with over 5,000 execs in the beauty, cosmetics, fragrance and related industries. CEW is on their 18th beauty award year where 46 finalists in 29 product categories,including the new Nail category, were chosen from a robust offering of more than 625 products representing 300 top beauty brands by approximately 4,500 beauty industry professionals. The exposure at their annual events is remarkable for new and emerging brands.
- Shape announces their awards in their annual September issue. Beauty experts, magazine staffers and panelists decide which are worth the splurge. Which if you win, can lead to additional press coverage.
- Women’s Health 53 Award winning product Shopping List
- Self Magazine’s Healthy Beauty Awards.
- Elle Magazine’s Genius Awards with their pick for the world’s top hair, makeup and skin care pros and their favorite secrets.
- Health Magazine’s 35 best products
- TotalBeauty.com 2012 Awards with rising star editor’s picks (new emerging brands) and reader’s choice awards.
- Teen Vogue Beauty Awards with over 35,000 votes cast.
- Think Smart, Look Amazing with Marie Claire’s Prix D’Excellence Beauty Awards
- Whole Living Magazine’s Healthy Skin Awards.
- Prevention’s best beauty products for the skin below your chin.
This is just an example of the many awards out there. If you are looking to submit your new beauty product launches for awards in the hair, makeup, skin or nail category, get in touch with us. We are here to help your beauty brand grow.