1. develop memorable and relevant key messages that resonate with your audience
2. implement integrated public relations campaigns that target media (including B2B trade) for editorial placement opportunities
3. focus on proactive media relations (providing value to journalists, reporters and editors by making their job easier – getting them the information, images and samples they need in a timely fashion for their stories/segments)
4. identify important celebrity and spokesperson brand integrations within your marketing budget
5. drive co-branded partnerships to boost your brand identity
6. generate excitement through social media engagement while assisting with website content (the timely creation of blog topics, video and photography).
7. orchestrate consumer and trade events for regional and B2B awareness and sales
The main goal of these PR activities? To creatively communicate your message to target audiences with the right idea, for the right audience, at the right time.