Watch this short tutorial on the three no BS things you must continually do to grow your business.
Most small businesses have a limited budget for marketing and advertising and need to better understand where their promotional dollars will be well-spent.
- Will targeted Facebook ads bring in new memberships or subscriptions?
- How about creative outdoor advertising?
- Maybe collaborating with micro-influencers?
- Partnering with other neighboring businesses?
- Try a refer a friend email campaign with a promotional offer for each friend who signs up? Should we invest in a new service, like a juice bar?
- A direct mailer with a big seasonal discount?
An ongoing approach to market research is the beginning of a blueprint for growth for a business owner and it serves two main purposes.
1. It helps the business become more competitive.
2. It will assist in building a more profitable brand.
Good market research should also tell you (if you are open-minded) what services your customers and clients are not happy with, what needs improvement and what you should be offering that you are not.
Do you have questions about building your business? Drop me a line at email@example.com or comment below.